Five on Friday

ONE // On Wednesday we went to try on Bridesmaid dresses for my best friend's wedding and we had a blast! I love trying on cute dresses and they had soo many to choose from. She ended up deciding on one and I am in love! I already can't wait to wear it this September. the best part about it is that it is a dress I could wear to another wedding or formal event, and this makes it even more worth the price.


TWO // Victoria's Secret has a new line of matte lipsticks and I had a $10 off coupon to use there (birthday perks!) so I snatched one up and am really loving the color. Okay to be real here, I've been secretly boycotting VS because first they got rid of their swimsuits, then they stopped sending free underwear coupons in the mail, and then I bought some stuff at Aerie and realized how bad of quality VS's stuff actually is! But this lipstick.. might make me a fan again (I said might).


I have the second one from the right and it's the perfect nude tone - not vibrant but gives me a little something extra


THREE // We're having a Super Bowl get-together next weekend and I'm trying to think of some good appetizers to make.. ideas so far:



Okay but seriously those philly cheesesteak sliders have my mouth watering already...


And these cookies look adorable and super simple!


To be real here.. I mainly watch the commercials and get shushed the whole game while I try to chit chat.. whoops :) thankfully I'll have some girlfriends there this year!


FOUR // The strangest thing happened last night.. it scared me a little because it's never happened before. 

Guys - I walked around Target for an hour and a half and didn't find anything that interested me! Clothes, shoes, household items, dollar section... nothing! This is so out of the ordinary and maybe it's because the weird in-between feeling of seasons. Not sure because this is almost always me: 


But it wasn't completely unsuccessful because I did walk out with a new portfolio for work and a box of Annie's mac and cheese.. 


FIVE // I've said it before but Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.. it is so simple and I feel like you can put a lot of meaning behind the gifts.

Andy if you're reading this then do not scroll down. You can close out of this page now :)

.
.
.
.
.


So I found this and it screamed Andy right away. I am so excited to get them in the mail. Also thinking of getting him this to go with it. Simple yet perfect.  



Not sure what exactly will be on the agenda this weekend, but I'm sure it will be a good one! Happy Friday everyone!



4 comments

  1. I have felt the same way at Target and a lot of stores recently. My only real splurge at Target this week was a sports bra on clearance. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote yes to the Philly cheesesteak sliders for your super bowl party! Also, I can't help but admit that every time I scroll down your blog page, I stop and drool over the donut in your profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My MIL gave a Victoria's Secret gift card for my bday and I think I might have to try some of their makeup products!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top