What's Up Wednesday | January




Linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday today! So let's get started..


What We're Eating This Week...

We've been meal planning away over here. More to come about that in a future post! On Sunday we made baked chicken, broccoli, & green beans for lunches, and last night we (as in Andy) made steak, carrots, & broccoli for the next few days. Each time we meal plan we make about 5-6 meals, so this helps tremendously with lunch! 




We met some of Andy's friends and their wives for dinner on Monday, and last night we had some fabulous pork chops with a creamy onion topping (see above!). The next two nights are just leftovers/on our own. I'm planning on making a big bowl of tomato soup (my favorite when the weather is bad! Trader Joe's has the best creamy tomato soup!)


What I'm Reminiscing About...

Nothing really because we have so many fun things coming up that I am more excited about that! Looking forward to our spring!


What I'm Loving...

Well, I had planned to say the beautiful weather we've been having but I woke up today to buckets of SNOW on my car. I knew I spoke to soon in my last post..

So I would have to say I'm loving alllll of the cute Valentine's day decor! This holiday is one of my favorites - easy and versatile :)




What We've Been Up To...

We booked a little weekend getaway to Chicago last night with our friends for St. Patrick's Day. Excited about this, as we got a really great deal! Last time I was in Chicago it was so cold we could barely walk from our hotel to the subway station.. so I'm hoping their March weather will be much more pleasant. 


What I'm Dreading...

Cleaning off my car after work.. and writing a paper that's due tomorrow.. ugh.


What I'm Working On...

Finishing up my last week of my second round of the Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide! It's been rough getting it done this winter and while I may not always hit up 3 days a week, I try my best and that makes me feel good!


What I'm Excited About...

Our trip to San Francisco in three weeks! Woohoo!




What I'm Watching...

This is Us. It is my faaaavorite TV show and every episode never fails to make me cry, but in a good way! :)


What I'm Listening To...

My typical workout stations - and talk radio on my way to/from work. Nothing too exciting on this end!


What I'm Wearing...

This afternoon I'll be trying on Bridesmaid dresses for my best friend's wedding with the other girls  - so excited about this! I love love love dressing up and it will be fun to try on a few styles!


What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Dog sitting for my parent's while they are on a little getaway with their friends! This also means spending time with my brother and grandma, baking, relaxing, and possibly making a little trip over to the outlet mall for some new trip clothes.. is it just me or is buying new clothes for a trip one of the most fun parts?!


What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...

San Francisco, planning our Chicago trip, Valentine's Day, Organizing my friend's baby shower... all fun stuff!





1 comment

  1. Howdy from another MN gal (central MN)!! This Is Us is my absolute FAVE right now!! So, so good! Have fun on your upcoming trips! We are taking our girls to Mexico in a few weeks, looking forward to getting away...:)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top